The Phoenix Alumnae Club was chartered on December 28, 1926, by a group of ten Pi Phi alumnae living in the Phoenix area. In 1963, thirty-one young women secured a charter for the Camelback Alumnae Club which held evening meetings more convenient to mothers and young professionals. Twenty-two years later in 1985, the two clubs combined. The Club has grown as quickly as Phoenix itself, changing with the times over the years.
The mission of the Fraternity is “to promote friendship, develop integrity, cultivate leadership potential and enrich the lives of the members and their communities.” The purpose of the Phoenix Alumnae Club is to uphold these commitments by providing the framework for social, educational and philanthropic efforts of interest to our members.